04 March 2009

"O" --continued and changed


I've been thinking about the movie a lot and there are some things that are just sticking in my head that I want to throw out there...

I think that, in the movie, Desi has had her death scene...in both the play and the movie, Desi represents innocence...and that was definitely taken already in the movie...and the interpretation of the killing was much like the murder in the play...

O was completely out of it when he did what he did to Desi...and the same is true for the play...in both interpretations he's completely torn between two feelings; love and jealousy...

I didn't like that Desi had to "die" that way, but it was interesting to see how the director interpreted that act in the play...

but now I feel the movie is going to appear different from the play...I don't think that Oden can/will actually kill Desi...something more modern has to happen...Oden and Mike may go at it, but I can't see him killing him either...

Hugo, of course, better get caught and somehow punished for his actions...but it's weird because I also want the relationship between him and his dad to improve, although that seems impossible...especially if his evil plot is revealed to everyone....

I'm excited for the last part of the film!!!! MY MID-TERMS ARE OVER AND I CAN FINALLY RELAX!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment